"Weddings are beautiful! But, marriage is better! The "Into an Us" workshop is specially designed for young couples who are either engaged, or are seriously considering it. With such a high divorce rate in our country it is painfully obvious that we need good solid instruction regarding both the essence of, as well as the process for a healthy marriage. "Into an Us" plunges couples into roughly ten hours of food, facts and fun. This comprehensive training is shared casually and comically over a two day stretch. It's intense, but soooo worth it. Your wedding is going to be AWESOME; and your marriage even better!"
1. Just What Is "Oneness?" - Here we discuss what it means when "two become one."
2. Hey, Don't I Know You? - Couples are taught the value of the lifelong process of "knowing" your mate.
3. Living the Love - Emotional love is obvious, but practical love is a matter of intentional perspective. Here, we teach the difference and open eyes to a love that stands the test of time.
4. Conflict Resolution - Just how it sounds. Learn how to resolve conflict in healthy ways, so that everyone is heard and everyone's needs are met.
5. Walking Out the Oneness - Here, we discuss the relational contexts and competitions that can sometimes wedge between a couple.
6. Money and Sex - These two common sources of friction don't have to create trouble for your marriage. Marriage is a joy in the bank and the bed.
7. Q&A and a BONUS NUGGET - A no holds barred question and answer segment and a final secret weapon for a great marriage cap off the event.
Schedule: Friday 5pm to 9pm and Saturday 9am to 6pm.